The Cadmach CTX IIIA is a high speed Single Rotary Tablet Compression Machine built on the latest principles of tablet pressing machine technology. A unique 3 Pillar Design CTX IIIA is a versatile and economical tablet press for High batch production. The machine primarily offers simplicity of operation, operator safety and ease of maintenance.
The CTX IIIA Tablet Press is offered in 45D, 55B, 69BB, 75BB & 29DX (Bolus Tooling) Turret configurations.
- Dial-less model - All Tablet parameters can be fine tuned through the electronic touch panel
- Pre compaction available of 25 kN & Main compaction of 100 kN
- Uniquely designed Oil Immersed Central Drive Gearbox by CADMACH
- Compaction Force Control (CFC) system for Auto Weight Control with 15” Touch-screen Computer Panel for SCADA
- Single Tablet Rejection even at highest speed of operation
- Zero Clearance Force Feeding System
- Super Thick Upper Guards designed especially for Sound Reduction & Operator Safety
- For Bolus applications, 29 Station Turret with Special tooling available
- 3 Pillar design concept makes the machine sturdy, compact, light weight and mobile, which is the need of the pharma industry
|MACHINE TYPE||CTX IIIA-45||CTX IIIA-55||CTX IIIA-69||CTX IIIA-75||CTX IIIA-29 DX|
|No. of station||45||55||69||75||29|
|Type of tooling||D||B||BB||BB||Special|
|Rated output (tablets / hour) *||32,400 to 189,000||39,600 to 231,000||49,680 to 289,800||54,000 to 315,000||17,400 to 69,600|
|Max. Compaction force-Main (kN)||100||65||65||65||100|
|Max. Compaction force-Pre (kN)||25||25|
|Max. Tablet diameter (mm)||25||16||13||13||36|
|Max. Depth of die fill (mm)||20||16||16||16||30|
|Max. Tablet thickness (mm)||8.5||13|
|Upper punch penetration-Main comp. (mm)||3 to 6||3 to 6|
|Main ele. motor (kW / hp)||7.5 / 10.0||9.33 / 12.5|
|Power consumption (kW / hp)||9-0 / 12-0||10.8 / 14.5|
|Power supply||220 / 380 / 415 / 480 V +10%, 3 Ph., 50 / 60 Hz|
|Overall dimensions (cm)||131 W x 162 D x 203 H||131 W x 182 D x 205 H|
|Net weight (kg)||3290||2700|
- * Depending upon tooling size & shape and also material characteristics.
- We reserve rights of alteration because of technical progress.