Cadmach has been at the forefront in introducing new concepts for formulation manufacturers, especially in the area of tablets. Tablet in tablet press (also called tab-in-tab press) is an innovative concept developed and implemented successfully in the market for over 15 years, where a tablet is compressed with a core tablet in the center. Special knowledge & experience is essential to achieve this format of tablets.
Cadmach has achieved the perfection in production of tablet-in-tablet dosage forms & and is one of the few suppliers in the world to achieve this efficiency in Tablet in Tablet compression machine.
- cGMP Model
- PLC with HMI & ACVFD for main motor
- Production of normal Tablet or Tablet Cores
- Production of Bi-Layer Tablets
- Production of Inlay Tablets in Mono Tablets
- Production of Core Tabs for Coated Tablets in Mono Tablet
- Production of Core Tabs for Coated Tablets in Bi-Layer Tablet
|No. of station||20|
|Rated output (tablets / hour)*||12,000 to 24,000|
|Max. Compaction force-Main (kN)||85|
|Max. Tablet diameter (mm)||20|
|Max. Depth of die fill-Total (mm)||18.5|
|Max. Depth of fill-1st Layer (mm)||11.5|
|Max. Depth of fill-2nd Layer (mm)||7|
|Max. Tablet thickness (mm)||9|
|Upper punch penetration-Main comp. (mm)||2 to 5|
|Main ele. motor (kW / hp)||2.2 / 3.0|
|Power consumption (kW / hp)||2.6 / 3.5|
|Power supply||220 / 380 / 415 / 480 V +10%, 3 Ph., 50 / 60 Hz|
|Overall dimensions (cm)||103 W x 98 D x 186 H|
|Net weight (kg)||1075|
- * Depending upon tooling size & shape and also material characteristics.
- **For max. depth of fill of Inlay tablet, consider only 1st layer depth of fill.
- We reserve rights of alteration because of technical progress.